What is the correct spelling for EXTRENMELY?
This word (Extrenmely) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EXTRENMELY
- external Then the odd and unexpected character of an external object made an impression sufficiently strong to rouse him from his reverie, and he thought dreamily: "What is that?
- externally "You share the quality of goodness, but in itself that's as requisite to character and as externally uninteresting as bones in a body.
- extreme To describe it so that my account should be understood would be difficult in the extreme.
- extremely "The odd thing is," continued Johnny, as he lit a cigarette, and definitely refused to have any more of the wine, "the extremely odd thing is that he doesn't seem to care to win from the rest of us.
- extremes Pity for the sinner, pushed to such extremes, would in the end mean tolerance for sin.
- extremity I will go to the other extremity of the body, and mention tight shoes, which, strange as it may seem, cause headaches and colds.
- most heart-stopping