What is the correct spelling for EXTRES?
This word (Extres) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EXTRES
- dextrose In the porter and ale worts a percentage of dextrose had been added as brewer's sugar.
- express As it is, I can only express my regret."
- extra Those ten bonds there are of no more use to me than an extra coat of paint on that door.
- extreme In extreme cold weather artificial heat should be kept up in these brooders for three weeks; in warm weather, a week is sufficient.
- Gestures Through the one medium of gestures, as perceived by the touch, she understands wonderfully well, and in turn makes herself understood.
- exits Men running toward the sidewall exits began to get out of breath from their running.
- extorts And to that brainless little fool whose father exhorts or extorts religion for $600 a year at that miserable little church over there on Queen Street-is that the girl you mean?"