What is the correct spelling for EYEAR?
This word (Eyear) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EYEAR
- ayah Peggy, run to ayah , darling!
- dyer Before coming up, he sent the dyer to apprise me that I might prepare you; for my brave father feared the surprise might hurt you."
- e'er God-a-mercy, Lad, let's about it then e'er we sleep, lest I change my Resolution before Morning.
- ear "If He knew it, it would be real, and then it couldn't be changed," returned Jewel ear nestly in the ear he bent to her. A sound of silence on the startled ear Which dreamy poets name "the music of the sphere." – Al Aaraaf by Edgar Allan Poe
- ever Ever think o' that? Baby, forever and ever and ever You gotta remember – Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul
- ewer But the youngest said: I dreamed that my second sister was to be married, and on her wedding-day, you, father, held a golden ewer and said: 'Come, Miranda, and I will hold the water that you may dip your hands in it.
- eye Had your eye on me long? A curlew answered; and suddenly thereupon I thought That on the lonely height where all are in God's eye, There cannot be, confusion of our sound forgot, A single soul that lacks a sweet crystalline cry. – Paudeen by William Butler Yeats
- eyed He eyed Gleason sharply and took it all in without a word. First I head out into the red eyed Turn the AC on, so it feels cool inside – All That by mc lyte
- eyes Billy's eyes were twinkling. And ventures now to uplift his eyes; More steady looks the moon, and clear More like themselves the rocks appear And touch more quiet skies. – Peter Bell, A Tale by William Wordsworth
- yea 'Til you give it away, yea You gotta give it away – Give It Away by Michael W. Smith
- yeah (Yeah yeah, yeah yeah) And whoaaa, whoa-yeah – You Got What It Takes by Barrett Strong
- year Wait till you come to Forty Year . Curly gold locks cover foolish brains, Billing and cooing is all your cheer; Sighing and singing of midnight strains, – The Age of Wisdom by William Makepeace Thackeray
- Aye Aye, by keeping me awake all night! Outta nowhere, my homeboi show his face (Aye!) But one of his souljas pull a gun from his waist (Dayum!!) I started to shoot, but I looked in his eyes And then i realized dat he didn't wanned die – War Witcha Homeboy by Young Buck
- Yer Oh! Yer ! All the time since You left your spell on me Your lovin' set my soul on fire – Get Down To It by humble pie
- Beyer Arlington is part of Virginias 8th congressional district, represented by Democrat Don Beyer .