What is the correct spelling for EYESITE?
This word (Eyesite) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EYESITE
- east It is a fine piece of rock two miles east of Moreton Hampstead.
- easter Dear Mistress, there is an old custom that runs thus: when Easter-tide has come into the land, when the thorn bush grows faintly green, when the blue wave shines bluer, when our desire takes wing to sport among the flying things of spring,-that then, upon the coming of the first full moon, the night must be watched out with sport and dance.
- erst Our Workshops, erst with men well filled, The scenes of Trade's most busy strife, Are almost silent now, and skilled Mechanics want the means of life.
- ester A touching incident of his old age occurred at a grand performance of "The Creation" in 1808. Haydn was present, but he was so old and feeble that he had to be wheeled in a chair into the theatre, where a princess of the house of Ester-hazy took her seat by his side.
- eyed The Vicar's wife had arrived: she was a stout, anxious-eyed little woman, who was obviously alarmed, and talked much to assure those around her that she was quite at ease.
- eyelet The Spider's front tarsi are the motor; the revolving spool is the captured insect; the steel eyelet is the aperture of the spinnerets.
- eyelid Then the great eyelid shut down fast, and the waking days of the Cockatrice were over.
- eyes I looked into her eyes.
- eyesight Thus was Elizabeth Gilbert described at her birth in 1826; but at the age of three an attack of scarlet fever deprived her of eyesight; and thenceforth, for upwards of fifty years, the beautiful things in the world were seen by her no more.
- eyesore He called the Cove an "eyesore" and nearly proclaimed it an "anomaly"-but was restrained by the presence of his wife, a nervous woman who followed her husband with difficulty in his successful career, and checked his language when the length of his words threatened their accuracy.
- obesity The Thomisus, a first-class nest-builder, does like the rest: she hoards in her abdomen, but without undue display of obesity, the wherewithal to house her family snugly.
- oyster The oyster farmers complained most indignantly to the court about the conduct of the wild ducks.
- yeast Mix the lard, sugar, and flour, then stir in the other ingredients, the yeast being dissolved in a little water, and add enough milk or warm water to make a thin batter.
- yeasty Clouds of sooty smoke were pouring from her funnels, and a yeasty wake trailed away behind her.
- Yest Twelve hours after another gallon of pure yest is to be added, and the tun well roused, then covered; the attenuation suffered to proceed to eighty degrees, but not higher.
- AYES Miss Maggie, with a start of surprise, faced the image in the mirror; but Mr. Smith was looking at her, not at her reflection, so she did not meet his ayes.
34 words made from the letters EYESITE
5 letter words made from EYESITE:eesti, estey, seyit, siete, yetis, yites.
3 letter words made from EYESITE:ese, est, eye, ies, see, set, sit, sty, tee, tie, yes, yet.
4 letter words made from EYESITE:esty, esye, etsy, eyes, itsy, site, siye, stye, teye, ties, tiye, tyee, tyes, yeti, ytis.
6 letter words made from EYESITE:eyetie.