What is the correct spelling for EYS?
This word (Eys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EYS
- es Ye-es, I guess he is; but where are the diamonds?
- eye I-I think it caught my eye !
- eyes "His eyes are like topazes.
- yes Yes, I have it now.
- Ens Gorgias the Leontine, reasoned against the Absolute as either Ens or Entia, i. 103; Ens incogitable and unknowable, 104; contrasted with earlier philosophers, 105; not represented by Dionysodorus in Euthydemus, ii. 202; celebrity, 317; theory of vision, iv. 237 n.
- EDS People with sleep apnea have problems with excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS), impaired alertness, and vision problems.
- Keys It seemed miles below the piano-keys.
- EMS Ems carried a heavy suitcase, and Dakin an awkward bundle.
1 words made from the letters EYS
3 letter words made from EYS:yes.