What is the correct spelling for EZRA?
This word (Ezra) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EZRA
- agra India is now in a healthier condition than ever before, and yet the death rate varies from 31.10 per 1,000 in the cold provinces of Agra and Oudh to 82.7 per 1,000 in the tropical regions of Behar.
- ara According to one historian's authoritative account of the First Cavalry Divisions actions in Vietnam, the conversion to Cobras gave the 2/20th ARA "the firepower equivalent to three conventional artillery batteries.
- aura He saw himself an interesting, not to say petted, figure, with a perhaps undeserved but none the less convenient aura of heroism, and hoped accordingly.
- ebro For many a mile the eye of the beholder could rove over the course of the Ebro , and take in the prospect of one of the fairest lands in all the world.
- EARS Oh, how pleasant to my ears!