What is the correct spelling for FAAER?
This word (Faaer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAAER
- facer He had had a facer , but he had also shown the witness to have been living under an assumed name.
- far After Alexander's death, he obtained for his government a part of Asia Minor bordering on the Euxine, and extending as far east as Trapezus.
- for We have not troubled each other for a long time.
- four The news of this sudden rupture made the English console fall four per cent.
- free And the Irish race all over the world, fine race as it is, would be finer still if Ireland had been free .