What is the correct spelling for FAAT?
This word (Faat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FAAT
- fact You say it doesn't matter; of course, as a matter of fact, it is the one thing which does.
- fast We will become fast friends, won't we?"
- fat 6. What is the most valuable single fat, and why?
- feat Man and horse have to be of the very best to perform this feat properly or else the whole operation results in confusion.
- fiat The sovereigns of Spain, Italy, and Germany obeyed his fiat.
- flat She was standing with her back against the wall, her hands spread out flat, looking through the door into the bright street, seeing none of them.
- FAA At the end of this period, however, the broken-hearted maiden-believing in the death of her lover, and unable longer to withstand the incessant and remorseless persecution with which she was assailed, daily and hourly, by her ambitious father-permitted herself to be dragged to the altar, but not before she had been shown a letter, whether forged or not is not known, from the English ambassador at the Spanish court, giving assurance of the death of Sir John Faa, whom he represented as having perished in the way generally believed-namely, by the daggers of some bravos.
- not missing a trick
- not missing trick