What is the correct spelling for FABUKOUS?
This word (Fabukous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FABUKOUS
- abacus It was a kind of abacus .
- fabulous He believed, honestly, that a fish of fabulous dimensions had thought seriously of biting, and would have bitten, only you got in the light, or made a noise.
- fawkes Fawkes uttered a hoarse scream of pain, and a second time released her, clapping his hand to the wounded member.
- fibrous These little muscles are slowly, but steadily, changing all through life, becoming stiffer and less elastic, less alive, in fact, until finally, in old age, they become stiff and rigid, turning into leathery, fibrous tissue, and may even become so soaked with lime salts as to become brittle, so that they may burst under some sudden strain.
- fungous Excessive ulceration sometimes assumes the form of fungous excrescence upon the cornea, appearing to derive its nourishment from loops of blood vessels of the conjunctiva.
- fungus The fungus in its earlier and colourless stage may have been present from the time the latex entered the cup.
- Flukes Most of the German cattle are said to be infested with liver flukes, but even when a large number are present the nourishment of the cattle is not disturbed.
- fables It is to this mode of speech that we owe the fables of Pilpay and Esopus, where animals are made to speak.
- rebukes But a short time has elapsed since we read one of his most eloquent rebukes of slavery.
- fakes I never denied this, as I never denied any of the fakes printed about me.
- fabrics These are rare specimens of the admirable work as well as of the durable colors produced by those early artists in textile fabrics .
- fakirs Ancient Egyptian priests hypnotized the multitudes with a single silvery sound; and in the deepest Indian jungles inspired fakirs induced visions by the clapping of shells.
- fakers That luck which favors fools and fakers had guided him straight to Folsom.