What is the correct spelling for FACARD?
This word (Facard) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FACARD
- cad That young man did not feel very comfortable, and as soon as Eloise was gone he said to the inmates of the room, If any of you think me such a cad as to turn Mrs. Amy and her daughter from the house, or to allow them to go, you are mistaken.
- card How could he be scientific, how could he find play for genius when he sat at the end of a telephone wire and answered routine questions from a card? Mi nuh tek flowers, neither get well card Yuh see mi big gun, a it run di yard – 119 by Tanya Stephens
- cart We depended somewhat upon supplies from Boston, but sometimes we used to chase a butcher who took a drive in his old canvas-topped cart when he felt like it, and as for fish, there were always enough to be caught, even if we could not buy any.
- cord "A two-master from Virginia loaded with cord-wood.
- curd So far as British words have entered into the English language at all, they have been words such as gown or curd, which are likely to have been used by women, or words such as cart or pony, which are likely to have been used by agricultural labourers, and the evidence of language may therefore be adduced in favour of the view that many women and many agricultural labourers were spared by the conquerors.
- facade "Kindly mention it," said Captain Jay, staring at the facade of the cathedral.
- faced Standing up, her head proudly raised, she faced the indignant lady.
- fact In fact, he never really got over it."
- factor Will, of course, was the key factor.
- fad It was a fad of the Doctor's to pass an afternoon on the farm, gathering stones.
- fagged 8. Dee, the famous mathematician, appears to have fagged as intensely as any man at Cambridge.
- fahd New Age Forex Bureau - EM Plaza, 80 Kampala Road, KampalaNok Forex Bureau - Shumuk House, 2 Colville Street, KampalaNoor Forex Bureau - Jafaari Kibirige Building, 7 Luwum Street, KampalaNorfax Forex Bureau 1A - Passenger Terminal Building, Entebbe Interna
- facades And since, as has been told, this facade of the cavern stood between the two other facades, one of which was turned towards S. Trinita and the other towards the Ponte alla Carraia, both these, which were of the same size and height, were likewise bordered in a similar manner by two similar half-columns, which in like manner supported their architrave, frieze, and cornice in a quarter-round, upon which, both on the one side and on the other, were seen three statues of boys on three pedestals, who were upholding certain very rich festoons of gold, composed in a most masterly fashion of conches, shells, coral, sword-grass, and sea-weed, by which a no less graceful finish was given to the whole structure.
- faked If found not shoddy, faked, or forced, but true to itself, true to its conceiving mood, and fair-proportioned part to whole; so that it lives-then, realistic or romantic, in the name of Fairness let it pass!