What is the correct spelling for FACCADE?
This word (Faccade) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FACCADE
- arcade Whether this was the case or no, a new north aisle and arcade were built during the fourteenth century.
- decade You cannot estimate the cost to this country, in blood, brain, and muscle, of the hideous system of public roads we have possessed in the decade passed.
- facade To-day, the facade of the Chateau seems to be listening, strained and anxious, to the cannonade; and the little room has become a death-chamber.
- faced With what courage she would have faced her family then, if she had been in love with him and come to them her hand in his.
- fact "Which is a fact ," said Hilton.
- factor The factor acts as a lethal for the male.
- fade "Yes, we should be much older, Henry," said the little lady sweetly, as she held out her hand; "but surely our esteem would never fade ."
- fagged Paris was never more beautiful, with flowers everywhere; but Mrs. Brown confessed to being a little tired of housekeeping; and Molly was looking a little fagged .
- food And none of my plans include Not growing up because I wound up being food – Shivers by Unknown Author
- facades The sun glittered on the water; palm trees in gardens glittered as the wind waved their big green fans; the white or pink facades of large, square houses glittered, those fine houses along the Nile, in one of which Rechid Bey was known to live.
- faked The retaining walls, the floor-they were faked .