What is the correct spelling for FACE''S?
This word (Face''s) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FACE''S
- face A slapped face, Smacked with a mace – Cop Song by Unknown Author
- fates Not an object there that did not seem charged with the wicked message of the heartless Fates .
- Aces Other Bullfrog derelicts in which the public lost vast sums of money were Gibraltar, Bullfrog Steinway, Shoshone National Bank, Bullfrog Homestake, Bullfrog Extension, Denver Rush Extension, Mayflower, Four Aces , Golden Scepter, Montgomery Mountain, Original Bullfrog, etc., etc.
- maces Polished maces are their weapons, and these it is their wont to fit with a tough thong; a target covers their left side, and for close fighting they have crooked swords.
- fades Faith fades and duty dies, and a profound melancholy falls upon the world.
- farces Elections became mere farces .