What is the correct spelling for FACEDE?
This word (Facede) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FACEDE
- facade gotta lift Him up because He is God and stop meandering with this rock facade – Whether They Like It Or Not by disciple
- face All Natures Charms are open'd in your Face , You Look, you Talk, with more than Human Grace; – A Congratulatory Poem by Arphra Behn
- faced When back streets are taped up Bodies laying faced up Cats running with ace up The spots get 'em paced up – The Streets by Kool G. Rap
- fade Physic himself must fade, All things to end are made; – A Litany in Time of Plague by Thomas Nashe
- faded The music faded Filled with fear of death we waited – Happy Birthday by Uriah Heep
- fated I did not like to resign my position for the authority of a husband, and I had reached my twenty-fifth year, and my sister, Ellen, was a lovely girl of seventeen, when it was fated that all should be changed.
- faucet I hear the water drip from the faucet it's sweetly falling into who know I'm gently closing the closet – Black Orchid by blue october
- food The Judge: Did you give her her food ?
- forced I was forced to speak.
- fused The lyric juxtaposition is fused into an inner relationship, the circle of ideas is co-ordinated like a picture in the frame of a play.
- laced Pixie felt a chill of foreboding as she drove through the trim Surbiton streets and noticed girls like herself walking demurely beside mother or governess, with laced -in boots, gloved bands, and silky manes flowing down their backs in straight, uninterrupted flow.
- Famed God hate thee and destroy, That with those beautiful eyes hast blasted Troy, And made the far-famed plains a waste withal.
- Fared The unfortunate traders in Kafirland fared ill at that time.