What is the correct spelling for FACENATED?
This word (Facenated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACENATED
- fascinated The children saw Mr. Butler coming down the street, just then, and they waited in fascinated silence to see what would happen next.
- fastened For one it was easy enough, for the other could lower him by the rope; but I could not discover how the second of us was to get down afterwards, as there was nothing to which the rope could be fastened.
- sainted Ours appears to be without one, for I should never dare to allude to the feelings that urged you towards the sainted woman who bore your name.
- scented The three scented a good story and hastened their steps.
- Ascended At its close she walked back to the hotel with some of the other teachers stopping there, talked a few minutes in the hall, went to the office desk for mail, and slowly ascended the stairs, thinking intently.
- Assented "Good," the other assented.
- Fainted As he said this his face grew white and he fainted away.
- Fasted At first it scarcely procured me the means of sustaining life; but how savoury was hunger when I fasted in peace!
- Feasted And Paula was not long undecided; she took the proffered gem and feasted her glistening eyes with glad thankfulness on her recovered treasure.
- Flaunted And one of those bracelets was the one that he had worn; for she flaunted it at him, moving her arm so that the light should make the gold glitter.
- Fomented The emigrants had sullied their native land with blood, shed either by their own weapons, or in the civil wars they had fomented and cherished; and the indignant nation had long combated them, and pursued them with its maledictions, as the enemies of its happiness and tranquillity.