What is the correct spelling for FACESE?
This word (Facese) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FACESE
- face Yet if with Sighs we View that Lovely Face , And all the Lines of your great Father's Trace, – A Congratulatory Poem by Arphra Behn
- faced No sense lettin' all this go to waste So then I faced – A Complicated Song by weird al yankovic
- fates And Chicken Little feeling that the Fates had excused her, flew off joyfully to join the girls.
- Aces After this he graciously permitted Mr. Brett to make his other two aces and remaining spade.
- maces When proceeding to St. Mary's, or elsewhere, in his official capacity, he is preceded by the three Esquire-Bedells with their silver maces , which were the gift of Queen Elizabeth.
- fades All that I have read and thought fades away before the first gleam of life that reaches me from the real world of men and women.
- farces It appeared incredible to him that only a mile or two away people were sitting in theatres applauding farces , and that at Cannon Street Station, a few yards off, other people were calmly taking the train to various highly respectable suburbs whose names he was gradually learning.