What is the correct spelling for FACEST?
This word (Facest) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FACEST
- faced He turned round in his chair and faced the fire.
- fast It is very easy to go too fast .
- fastest It is the fastest pony I ever rode.
- faucet Daddy Blake found the faucet , by which he could shut off the water at the stationary wash-tubs, and then, when it had stopped spurting from the burst pipe, he called to Hal and Mab: Now you may come and see how strong ice is.
- faust I was as Faust -I was as Faust in his monstrous and damnable youth.
- Faces As they fly, their eyes are turned towards the dreadful faces in the air.
- farces These were farces , interludes, character-pieces, and dumb-shows known as "pantomimes."
- fanciest If thou wert such and such, as thou fanciest a desire to be, thou wouldst not come to Christ; thou neededst him not.
57 words made from the letters FACEST
3 letter words made from FACEST:ace, act, aec, aft, ate, cat, cst, eat, ecf, ect, eft, est, eta, etc, fat, fes, sac, sat, sea, sec, set, tea, tec.
5 letter words made from FACEST:actes, caste, cesta, ecast, facet, facts, fates, feast, feats, festa, fetas, safet, sceat, secta.
4 letter words made from FACEST:acts, cafe, case, cast, cats, east, eats, face, fact, fast, fate, feat, safe, sate, scat, scet, seat, sect, seta, taef.