What is the correct spelling for FACIA?
This word (Facia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FACIA
- asia After eighteen months he was told he might leave the country, otherwise be shot, so he went to Asia Minor, and now the house is used for military purposes.
- cia I visited Howard Grove Hospital, under the charge of Miss Marcia Colton, matron.
- face At that there was a look in his face that made her say, "You are happy, are you not?"
- facial Its hair and colouring were like hers, but it had the brown eyes of its father, and enough of his facial lines to tone down the too generous Bates features.
- fail This did not fail them.
- fain He would fain have fitted up the ancient fabric as a residence, had it been possible.
- fair I told you I was going to play fair .
- fascia The upper fascia is enriched with groups of five vertical flutes in alternation with an incised conventionalized flower.
- FAA "Of whom does your heart tell you that I speak?" said Faa .
- FOCH A raw cold wind, such as can blow only at the Canyon, swept around the train as it carried Marshal Foch away.