What is the correct spelling for FACIED?
This word (Facied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FACIED
- facade Here comes the facade They will inflate your god – Dividers by lagwagon
- face Pronounced, as he gazed on that maiden's face: She ask'd him for stuffing, she ask'd him for gravy, She ask'd him for gizzard;-- but not for Grace! Yet gaily the Lord Abbot smiled and press'd, – A Lay of St. Nicholas by Richard Harris Barham
- faced Of bugles, no high flags, no clamorous haste-- Only a lift and flare of eyes that faced – Spring Offensive by Wilfred Owen
- faded Yes, I made it, I can't be faded My X-ray eyes are activated – Do What's Good For Me by 2 unlimited
- failed It all began with an experiment that failed Meant for the enemy, unleashed on us Everything that was on course has been derailed We're all caught in the rush – The Stand by yngwie malmsteen
- fated He knew that Lars had harboured a grudge against him since that ill-fated day in the forest and had hinted more than once that Jan was getting old and would not be worth his day's wage much longer.
- faucet I drip through the faucet I never lost it – Slang Editorial by cappadonna
- forced "Why, not in a thousand years, honey, unless you forced me to it.
- fried Compassion divine the petition denied Lest vision be blasted and body be fried .
- fused Some of them are badly fused , but that damage was probably done before the ship landed.
- laced The rustle of silk was heard overhead, and a plump, tightly laced woman in voluminous furs, her head crowned by a picture hat piled high with plumes, was making her way down the stairs.
- Famed The principal object of interest in Kandy is the old palace and the far-famed ancient temple of Malagawa, where the precious tooth of Buddha is preserved, and yet it is not very ancient, as the word applies to temples and ruins generally in Ceylon.
- Fared On reaching the cottage he demanded of Suleiman how he had fared in his application to the Governor.
- Fasted We did so, and he acted as if he had fasted for a week.
43 words made from the letters FACIED
3 letter words made from FACIED:ace, ade, aec, aid, cad, cia, dec, dia, die, ecf, fad, fda, fed, ice, ida, ifc.
4 letter words made from FACIED:acid, aide, cade, cafe, cedi, dace, daei, daie, deaf, deca, deci, deif, dice, face, fade, fdic, fica, iced, idea.
5 letter words made from FACIED:acide, afide, decaf, faced, facie, fcade, fedia, icade.