What is the correct spelling for FACIILITIES?
This word (Faciilities) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACIILITIES
- Civilities Brothers, I suspect, have a good deal to answer for in the estimation of men by their sisters; their behavior at home leads them to prize the civilities of other men more highly than they deserve; brothers, I imagine, have therefore more to do than they will like to learn, with the making of those inferior men acceptable to their sisters, whose very presence is to themselves an annoyance.
- Facilities But the want of railroad facilities for a long while prevented any serious effort to get at them.
- Faculties That everything is made far too smooth for me here; my faculties get no exercise; I cannot satisfy my longing for activity and conflict-nor my ambition.
- Falsities This mistake gives rise to an infinite number of falsities in the taste and in the mind.
- Fatalities Later generations have tried to believe that Livia had a hand in these fatalities.
- facilitates From the great amount of heating surface obtained with these tubes, the fire box may be kept at a minimum diameter for the duty, while still leaving a wide space for the water leg, which facilitates the circulation.
- more shuffled