What is the correct spelling for FACIILTIES?
This word (Faciilties) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACIILTIES
- Facilities The profession which offered me the greatest facilities for pursuing my project, was the profession which I was ready to prefer.
- Faculties "But the point is," he argued, "might not the same faculties applied to other things yield better and bigger results?"
- Falsities She had not yielded to fear or pity, not uttered falsities, not pretended she could love him, and betrayed her heart.
- Fatalities The audience, always strong for the winners, forgot their disappointment in the absence of fatalities, and howled with delight as the cowboys, one after another, mounted the fractious horses and trotted them submissively about the arena.
- Frailties Does any other form of human resolution approach the firmness of a woman who is bent on discovering the frailties of another woman whom she hates?
- facilitates This very much facilitates the placing together of stock and scion.