What is the correct spelling for FACIITIES?
This word (Faciities) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACIITIES
- am big
- art one's side
- art ones duty to
- became aware of
- cites He cites the case of an enterprise of $100,000 capitalization, with shares payable in weekly instalments of 50 cents, which after 70 weeks, with only $35 on the share paid up, declared a dividend of 4 per cent.
- Cities The world's thought went on in the great cities.
- de predated
- de privation
- FACETS 2149, 2150, and 2151, and of these the former is preferable because it has two broad flats diametrally opposite and these form a guide to the eye in holding the chisel on the grindstone, and aid in grinding the facets that form the cutting edge true.
- Facilities I would remark, however, that nothing is more easy than to gain access to the President; but I felt that to avail myself of those facilities, to place in his hands a document which he might object to receive, would be uncandid.
- Falsities And like most falsities there is a sense in which it is true.
- fascinates She is so lovely that she fascinates one in spite of oneself!
- fates The fates were propitious, for we won $1,400 and a watch from one of them, and the other was plucked for $700 and a $200 diamond pin.
- Felicities V. Seeking a Fortune-Railroad Felicities, 33 Leaves Home-Arrives in Gotham.
- fifties There were six one-hundred-dollar bills, two fifties, and five tens.
- more shuffled
- Societies Friendship is not only a beautiful and noble thing for a man, but the realization of it is also the ideal for the state; for if citizens be friends, then justice, which is the great concern of all organized societies, is more than secured.