What is the correct spelling for FACILIITY?
This word (Faciliity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FACILIITY
- civility His civility or his impudence are all one to me.
- docility Avitus repaid all this paternal care by a docility and deference which were becoming rare among the young men of the day.
- facile Facile enim confessus et ad humillimas devolutus preces matrem quoque innoxiam inter socios nominavit, sperans impietatem sibi apud parricidam principem profuturam....
- faculty He had the faculty of understanding and quickly seeing the point of the stories; and for three days after I could not get rid of him.
- falsity Heretofore, he had been debarred from identification in the capacity as a laborer in these plants; but, now, that war in all of its desperation was threatening the very existence of the country, the barriers of prejudice gave way and he again proved the falsity of the statement that the Negro could not handle machinery.
- fatality During these last days he had lived in a constant dread of detection, Gordon's unforeseen visit to the dale wearing to him almost the appearance of a fatality .
- faulty As to this business of Kendricks and Miss Gage, I denied in the dispute I now began tacitly to hold with Mrs. March's conscience that my conduct had been faulty .
- feasibility Besides this parrying of attack, he was continually writing and talking to show the simplicity and feasibility of his method; and one man phrased what it is likely many exemplified, that a few minutes' conversation with Eads had done more to convert him to the Jetties than any amount of writing and of talking with other people could have done.
- frailty Every fiber in her body was aware of her desire to impress him with her frailty .
- futility Most serious-minded men at my age, I believe, become profoundly impressed with the futility of "it all."
- Facilities If my operations had necessarily been confined to one apartment, I should have been obliged to do this sometimes, but in my father's house I had many facilities, and I felt it my duty, if possible, to do what I could for such unfortunate children, as long as I was sure that my influence, and not theirs, prevailed in the school.
86 words made from the letters FACILIITY
3 letter words made from FACILIITY:act, afl, aft, ail, ali, alt, cat, cay, cia, cli, fat, fit, fly, icy, ifc, iii, lac, lat, lay, lii, lit, tai, tay, tia, tic, tlc.
5 letter words made from FACILIITY:actif, catli, catly, cifal, ficta, filii, fitly, icily, icity, ictal, iliac, iliya, laity, licit, litai, lycia, lytic, taiyi, talic, tical, tilia, yatil, yiali.
4 letter words made from FACILIITY:acyl, alii, calf, cali, city, clay, clit, fact, facy, fail, fali, fati, faty, fiat, fica, fili, flat, flay, flit, ical, ifil, ilfc, ilii, lacy, laic, lift, liii, lity, lyft, lyta, tail, talc, talf, tayi, tiya, yali, yili.