What is the correct spelling for FACILIT?
This word (Facilit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FACILIT
- facet The wit of Shakespeare's heroines is a facet of their character.
- facile Neither was she sure that what she most wanted was to ridicule the facile and voluminous sketches spread out so widely and so rapidly by that young man with the burning eyes and the quick, nervous hands and the big shock of wavy black hair.
- facilitate These changes were also made to facilitate memorizing.
- facility I suppose others would have guessed with equal facility, but not everybody would have had the honesty to say what they thought."
- faculty Mrs. Bal regarded the girl reflectively; and that uncomfortable faculty I have for reading people's thoughts told me she was repeating to herself, "Ah, so all the men who see this child fall in love with her, do they?
- failed If only I hadn't failed you-this time!
- fascist For I am an Italian, and proud to be of the same people that produced such a great spirit as Vanzetti, the descendant of Garibaldi, the forerunner of those heroic anti-fascist brothers who are today fighting Fascism and Mussolini in Italy and in Spain.
- fault The good doctor's fault?
- flit Figure after figure seemed to flit along the deck and disappear.
- Facilities Morgan hadn't given much thought to adequate facilities before leading them out here.
52 words made from the letters FACILIT
3 letter words made from FACILIT:act, afl, aft, ail, ali, alt, cat, cia, cli, fat, fit, ifc, lac, lat, lii, lit, tai, tia, tic, tlc.
5 letter words made from FACILIT:actif, catli, cifal, ficta, ictal, iliac, licit, litai, talic, tical, tilia.
4 letter words made from FACILIT:alii, calf, cali, clit, fact, fail, fali, fati, fiat, fica, fili, flat, flit, ical, ifil, ilfc, laic, lift, tail, talc, talf.