What is the correct spelling for FACITIS?
This word (Facitis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACITIS
- fates The authorities were going to take this gift which the fates had handed to them on a silver platter.
- faustus One of their bishops, Faustus by name, was soon coming to Carthage.
- Facilities Our modern civilization, with all its facilities for human advancement and enjoyment, throws an extra strain upon the nervous system.
- Faints My soul faints, I reel to and fro, and am at my wit's end: then the Lord brings me out of all my fears.
- Tacitus The Roman historian Tacitus tells us that the early Germans governed themselves in a purely democratic manner, and the first governments of several of our American colonies were of the democratic type.
- facings He was a tall stately man, clad in a military uniform of brilliant green, splashed with great silver facings.
- ACIDS 2. All sour fruits, and fruit acids: Apples, grapes, gooseberries, grape fruit, currants, plums, and tomatoes.
44 words made from the letters FACITIS
3 letter words made from FACITIS:act, aft, cat, cia, cis, cst, fat, fit, ifc, sac, sat, sic, sif, sit, tai, tia, tic.
5 letter words made from FACITIS:actif, ascii, facts, fasci, ficta, ictsi, itics, safti, scaif, sitia, tasci, tcisa, tisci.
4 letter words made from FACITIS:acts, cast, cats, fact, fast, fati, fiat, fica, fist, fits, scat, siai, sift, sita.