What is the correct spelling for FACIUS?
This word (Facius) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FACIUS
- face He covered his face with his hands and his mother begged him not to cry. They never saw my lover's face, They only know our love was brief, Wearing awhile a windy grace And passing like an autumn leaf. – Pity by Sara Teasdale
- faeces 10 9. A Rapid Method for the Detection of Protozoan Cysts in Mammalian Faeces , by William C. Boeck.
- fasces The lictors of the town marched before him with their fasces , on to which they had tied palm branches in token of a friendly embassy.
- fauces A weak solution of the chloride of soda may be employed for this purpose; and if the disease occur in a child that is not able to gargle, this solution may be injected into the nostrils and against the fauces , by means of a syringe or elastic bottle.
- feces Urine and Feces .
- Facies 26: 5, A tribus timuit cor meum, et in quarto facies mea metuit: 6 delaturam civitatis, et collectionem populi, 7 calumniam mendacem, super montem, omnia gravia, 8 dolor cordis et luctus mulier zelotypa.