What is the correct spelling for FACKED?
This word (Facked) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FACKED
- backed Looking at Mick with fierce hatred, he backed slowly step by step till he was about fifty yards away, when he turned and ran for his life.
- facade I had constantly cherished a remembrance of the nobly beautiful facade which is all that is left of the Temple of Neptune, and I meant deliberately to revisit it if I could find out where it was.
- faced Mr. Zanti now faced Peter.
- fact In fact , I'm not sure I could say he was right in everything he has done."
- fagged His day's work had been somewhat arduous, and he felt fagged and weary.
- fake But when they were quite near the church grounds, sleighs, with foaming horses and jingling bells, went flying past, forcing the poor foot-farers to fake to the snow banks, at the edge of the road.
- faker That was before you became a faker .
- flecked A slight grin flecked the old man's eyes as he turned into the hut.
- forked The forked lightning was incessant, accompanied by heavy thunder.
- packed She packed Helen off to bed at nine; Helen and I were accustomed to sitting up till all hours, talking or reading in the study.
- sacked We blew up one of Barragon's ships, and put the other one down out of commission, and then we sacked his base.
- Caked Many gallant horses lay dead, and those which came back were caked with mud, and walked with drooping heads, exhausted in every limb.
- Flocked Liniers crossed the estuary and, advancing without opposition to the neighbourhood of Buenos Aires, established a camp to which the patriotic inhabitants flocked.
- Lacked Her features were regular, and her mouth would have been pretty had the lips not lacked colour.
- Racked The flutter became worse as their speed increased, and vibration racked the whole ship.
- Tacked I stood to the S.W. and W.S.W. till eight o'clock the next morning, when we tacked, and stood toward the shore.
- faked The whole thing's faked .
37 words made from the letters FACKED
3 letter words made from FACKED:ace, ade, aec, cad, dak, dec, ecf, fad, fda, fed, kea.
4 letter words made from FACKED:afek, aked, cade, cafe, cake, ceka, dace, dake, deaf, deak, deca, deck, deka, face, fade, fake, fckd, feak, keda, kefa.
5 letter words made from FACKED:dacke, decaf, faced, faked, fcade, fedak.