What is the correct spelling for FACKT?
This word (Fackt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FACKT
- act He let it be known that he had come to act and he did what he had come for.
- facade Oh, yes, she recalled Lungarno Acciaoli and the river-side beyond the old bridge-Great Britain Hotel-she knew: a big stone facade on the quay.
- faced It was a position which few men would have faced for an instant.
- fact And iniquity a fact If we don't react – Masquerade by Laura
- faint She felt quite faint and sick.
- fake He called a few people from here, and found out about the fake riot and police raid Ravick had cooked up.
- fast "It's too far, and he's going too fast .
- fat Suppose you go away and get fat ."
- faucet There was a moment's hesitation, and then, with the absurd vagary of a crowd, they broke into loud laughter and slouched back to work, two of them dragging the cause of the outburst to the water-faucet, where they held his head under the stream until he began to sputter and squirm.
- fault It was your fault that it all came to nothing."
- faust She went, with the others, to "Faust," and turned to Stephen Bocqueraz a pale, tense face, and eyes brimming with tears.
- jacket His jacket would do!
- packet And she tried to drag the packet from him.
- racket "He may think we're on another racket ; but there's no use loafin' 'round here.
- ACCT International organization participation: ACCT , ARF, AsDB, ASEAN, CP, ESCAP, FAO, G-77, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICCt, ICRM, IDA, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, ILO, IMF, IMO, Interpol, IOC, IOM, ISO (subscriber), ITU, NAM, OPCW (signatory), PCA, UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNIDO, UPU, WCO, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WToO, WTrO (observer)