What is the correct spelling for FACLIITY?
This word (Facliity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FACLIITY
- agility The lad with his freckled face and his red-brown shock of hair made an absurd contrast with the gentleman whose sword play possessed the exquisite grace and deft elegance of a Parisian fencing master-but Boone had the astonishing swiftness of a panther cub, and a lightning play of wrist and agility of limb.
- facility Whether this happened through mistake, or was introduced for facility of utterance, is uncertain.
- faculty Valonges, 25 Aug 1821. He became professor of ancient literature to the faculty of Nancy.
- fatality There is a fatality in such cases, he went on.
- faulty This faulty policy is responsible for the drop in the farming population, and the rise of the urban population.
- fealty Certain it is that his oath of fealty to the League had long ago been broken in the spirit.
- finality There was a suggestion of finality in her attitude that was alarming.
- fixity There was no fixity in the soft flush of those delicately rounded cheeks.
- flighty They're too flighty in their notions."
- flirt 6. Flirt in three different ways.
- flit "Well," said Mrs Alleyne, with something that looked like-not the dawning of a smile, but the ghost of an old one, called up to flit for a moment about her lips, "yes, I did expect something of the kind."
- fragility It should also be remembered that, owing in part to the close planting of cacao and in part to the fragility of its wood and its great susceptibility to damage resulting from wounds, subsequent removal of large shade trees from the plantation is attended with difficulty and expense, and the planter should leave few shade trees to the hectare.
- frailty I have often wondered how Dickens, familiar as he was with this frailty , did not make use of it in the closing epoch of Micawber's life before he quitted England.
- futility It has been undertaken so often and so unsuccessfully that contemporary students for the most part prefer to supply a list of historical definitions of religion, and let their variety demonstrate their futility .
- locality 499. Is that the general practice among the fishermen in your locality ?
- quality And the man's answering smile had something of the same quality .
- flirty Elaine moved into the drawing room, Jennings springing forward to part the portieres for her and passing through the room quickly where Flirty Florrie sat waiting.
94 words made from the letters FACLIITY
3 letter words made from FACLIITY:act, afl, aft, ail, ali, alt, cat, cay, cia, cli, fat, fit, fly, icy, ifc, lac, lat, lay, lii, lit, tai, tay, tia, tic, tlc.
5 letter words made from FACLIITY:actif, catli, catly, cifal, ficta, fitly, icily, icity, ictal, iliac, iliya, laity, licit, litai, lycia, lytic, taiyi, talic, tical, tilia, yatil, yiali.
6 letter words made from FACLIITY:actify, altify, caltif, citify, clifty, factly, fictil, fitial, italic, latifi.
4 letter words made from FACLIITY:acyl, alii, calf, cali, city, clay, clit, fact, facy, fail, fali, fati, faty, fiat, fica, fili, flat, flay, flit, ical, ifil, ilfc, lacy, laic, lift, lity, lyft, lyta, tail, talc, talf, tayi, tiya, yali, yili.
7 letter words made from FACLIITY:facilty, laicity.