What is the correct spelling for FACOD?
This word (Facod) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACOD
- facade In fair weather it was possible and customary to steer close along under this hoary facade for the distance of a mile, there being six fathoms of water within a few boats' lengths of the precipice. The son of man or obsolete facade? How will I know that you're the son of God? – Diggin' Me Down by Ozzy Osbourne
- faced Throwing down his oars, he rose and faced her. And she sure ain't gonna waste it Cause it's time she faced it – Just Arrived by Unknown Author
- fact In fact, what annoyed him most was, the consciousness that he himself was becoming an idolater. I lean towards fiction But you deal with fact Don't mind the friction Cause opposites attract – Love Is The Key by girls aloud
- factor But in less than a hundred bars I knew I'd be a factor I'm PS4 in HD and the screen is plasma You're Atari 2600 with a weak adapter Between us the gap's so crazy – Slaughterhouse by joe budden
- fad So clever, but ever so sad. Love, she said, was a fad. – Who's That Woman? by Unknown Author
- food After 10 hours were thinking about food We lost our voices from shouting, and screaming And crying and singing and being really crude My tummy rumbles but theres' no guitar so we have sex instead and we go so far – Elevator by S
- facts Know how to ?? I can barely work my facts Triple beam on the scene when im weighing my sacks – Crucial by Kottonmouth Kings
- COD I had to leave and become an apothecary, had to marry, take my marriage portion, and set up a shop full of cod-liver oil in a little out-of-the-way town.