What is the correct spelling for FACOTR?
This word (Facotr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACOTR
- fact The fact is, I feel out of everything.
- factory Every one knows the story of the building of this Priory, and has followed its extraordinary vicissitudes, the destruction of its nave at the dissolution of monasteries, the establishment of a fringe factory in the Lady Chapel, and the splendid and continuous work of restoration which has been going on during the last forty years.
- factors Then the affections claim their part; and a dozen other factors, mental companionship for one, enter in.
- facts May I tell you the facts, so far as we know them?
- fagots He stooped and drawing the pointed soft leather shoes from his feet, he threw them upon the now blazing fagots, where they writhed and twisted and wrinkled, and at last burst into a flame.
- art inclined to think
- art indecorous
- at proper time
- not make it