What is the correct spelling for FACOTS?
This word (Facots) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACOTS
- fact "It is hard, but it is fact," she said.
- factor The presence of these streams, in which the tadpoles live, seems to be an important factor in the distribution of Ptychohyla.
- Fats When these vegetables are eaten the vitamine is set free in the process of digestion and being fat-soluble passes into solution in the animal fats.
- factors There are two great factors which make for war.
- facts Facts that go to the very heart of the question!
- cots Always there was that smile of appreciation as we moved among the numerous cots of the suffering and dying.
- FAGGOTS Then the two men at each end of these lines mounted the pile of faggots and placed their burdens there, leaving but six standing.
- FACETS He was feeling the facets of the mysterious 'Moonlight Cross'!
- fagots When you have a bright, even fire from end to end of the space, keep it up with small fagots of the sweetest and most wholesome woods in the forest.