What is the correct spelling for FACRORS?
This word (Facrors) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACRORS
- acres Back in 1928, a man bought a comparatively new house and eight acres of land for a sum far below the prevailing prices in the vicinity.
- across Did you come across any of the Barnets when you were down there?
- cross "I have to cross for England to-night.
- frogs Their frogs have somethin' else to do here besides singin'.
- Factories If you recollect you said the very same thing about factories that you're now saying about the land.
- Crows At length, about the middle of September, the Crows determined to try the pillar at the other end of the verandah.
- factors It does not offer swift enrichment to the moneyed few through the use of ignorant labor unlifted from destitution and degradation, but rather the remuneration of capital through the social betterment of all the factors of a complete community.
- facts Getting down to the facts.
- FARES I get most of my fares from there."
- jurors Indeed, the jurors were returning after less than a quarter of an hour's absence.
- fakirs The sermon "illustration," however, is not always strictly narrative in form, but tends to extended comparison, as the following from Dr. Alexander Maclaren: Men will stand as Indian fakirs do, with their arms above their heads until they stiffen there.
- fakers I could only conclude these socalled scientists were little better than fakers, completely incompetent when confronted by emergency.