What is the correct spelling for FACTASTIC?
This word (Factastic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACTASTIC
- acoustic Like the classical guitar, it is often referred to simply as an acoustic guitar.
- acrostic The first was labelled "Repos Pacificque," and represented by means of seven personages an acrostic on the royal name of Charles.
- artistic But her mind was not on this artistic bit of creation.
- autistic The project’s mission statement is, “The Autism Acceptance Project is dedicated to promoting acceptance of and accommodations for autistic people in society.
- catalytic Therefore, the first catalytic converters were placed close to the engine to ensure fast heating.
- caustic The importance of avoiding all causes which might detach the edges of the eschar will be apprehended by the following interesting observation, which I have been enabled to deduce from very extensive trials of the caustic; it is, that, in every instance in which the eschar remains adherent from the first application, the wound or ulcer over which it is formed, invariably heals.
- ecstatic Die-away dreams of ecstatic emotion, Hopes like young eagles at play, Vows of unheard-of and endless devotion, How ye have faded away!
- egotistic "You may think me egotistic, but I hoped to detect him by his conduct.