What is the correct spelling for FACTE?
This word (Facte) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACTE
- act It was the man back of the act who had sent the Pole to do the work.
- acute In acute cases death is said to take place three to seven days after the appearance of symptoms.
- facade On getting outside the wicket-gate-which he had taken the precaution to shut behind him-Holtspur had gone off in a line at right angles to the western facade of the mansion.
- face I liked her face.
- faced I've only now faced them myself.
- facet This was another facet to the prism of the woman.
- fact We may put it off for some time in fact."
- factor The most potent factor in this change was food-and more food-a bath and another bath-and clean clothes.
- fade Marston was conscious of a strange repugnance as he watched it fade.
- fake Fake, from beginning to end!
- fat Beside him lay his fat house-dog.
- fate What a fate for an American girl!"
- fated Who cannot readily recall a score of these tragedies, within any past score of years, where genius, talent, worth, character, industry, patient effort, failed to win recognition for the ill-fated ones-until the day after their lamentable death?
- faucet It will stagger you, as your faucet removable seat has staggered, yea, paralyzed me.
- fete "Not if they consider it wrong to give such a fete," answered May.
- gate He did not immediately answer her, but rose, too, and walked with her towards the gate.
- Kate To quarrel about Kate Burgoyne?
- facts But most of the time he's nearer the facts than most of us.
- faked The press lined up with this dishonest movement by printing bribed, faked and forged news items, deliberately manufactured by my enemies to feed a newspaper hunger for sensation.
- fatter At the end of that time their faces were fatter and fairer than the faces of all the others who ate portions from the King's table, and they were allowed to eat the food they had chosen.