What is the correct spelling for FACTER?
This word (Facter) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACTER
- actor It was the only way to win her, for, being an actor, he never could have had Marzia's consent, still less Jerome's, as in their eyes a player was a most awful individual.
- carter Visited this morning by my old friend Mr. Ch. Carter, who staid and went to Westminster with me, and there we parted, and I to the Wardrobe and dined with my Lady.
- cater If Cater came in with him now, as seemed at last to be expected, the doors must open farther.
- facade The Palacio turned out to be a mixture of Moorish and faux Greek architecture, with a facade of light green imitation stone that gave off the impression of a large, rococo wedding cake.
- faced With the courage of despair he faced about and fired straight in the face of the old female, which ran him down with a shriek of indignation.
- facet Metal framing was to be a major facet of Burlinghams new range of bodies for the new underfloor-engined single-deckers such as the Royal Tiger and the AEC Regal IV.
- fact Yet, with the proverbial rashness of his class, he must needs take a wife, and that, too, in spite, of the fact that Count Morzin never kept a married man in his service!
- factor "But I fear I do not-" The sudden vision of his passion for herself as a factor in this result so distressed her that, beginning with one slow tear, and then following with another, she wept outright.
- factory He bought his discharge, and being an excellent cook opened a refreshment house, but at the end of five months he was compelled to close his shop on account of slackness in trade, which was brought about by the closing of a large factory in the locality.
- faker I don't care what Miss Harper does with a foolish Ouija Board, but I'm like Kit Shelby, I hate to see Benjamin Crane stung by a wily faker!"
- falter Do not falter because your need seems great; God's supply is more abundant than your need.
- faster His heart began to beat wildly, the blood rushed faster through his veins; he hid his face in his hands, and recalled every glance, every word from her lips.
- fate My mother was convinced that even her intercession was vain; so she withdrew, weeping, to the female apartments, where, surrounded by her maids, the decree of fate was reported, but not verbatim, after the manner of the gods and goddesses.
- fated How true this was fated to prove it was little that either of them thought at the time.
- footer On John's footer days she never once forgot his sweater, and she usually carried an umbrella in her mouth in case of rain.
- factors Even if the King possessed information which might point to the probability of his arrest, Ellerey's courage and resourcefulness were factors to be reckoned with before his arrest could become an accomplished fact.
- facts It presents difficulties all its own, for the reason that not only historical facts about which there can be no contention must be mentioned, but also theories of a more or less controversial nature.
- faked Now start again, but this time exchange the bowl in your right hand for the faked bowl.
- fatter At the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king's meat.