What is the correct spelling for FACTERS?
This word (Facters) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACTERS
- factory Near Corrington, a sugar factory showed a piece of broken wall as all that remained.
- fates They then told him that they did not so much live by religion, as by the fates of fortune; and that since his lordship was willing to entertain them, they should be willing to serve him.
- fetters If my fortune had been inexhaustible, the Hanoverians might have held me in their silken fetters to the end of my days.
- fosters Soon after this the Fosters rose to go, but they waited sympathetically in the hall while Millicent lingered with Blake in the drawing-room.
- flatters It is surely true that a woman's pride mounts the more one prays and flatters her; but whoever insults and dishonours her will often find her more tractable.
- factors 9. It was determined in London to stop this, and appropriate to English factors whatever of profit might be realized.
- actors Obviously they are actors, rushing in for a "smile" between the acts.
- facts I have already told the whole truth, so far as I know facts."
- facades Ditmar, removing one of the side curtains that she might see, with just a hint in his voice of a reverence she was too excited to notice, pointed out the stern and respectable facades of the twin Chippering mansions standing side by side.
- falters Oh race that falters on, the striving and the stricken Passing with fruits and garlands and dust upon the head; Oh burning sunset gone wherein was hope to quicken The surge of starry dawn rising above the dead; Oh clamor over shame, yoke of the little-wiser On the unwilling shoulders, clenched by the quivering hands; Patience and proof that were and are your still appriser Now veil her and disguise her, gone from the spectral lands.
- fitters She envied the girls who knew stenography and typewriting, and those who were dressmakers and fitters and milliners, all of which trades necessitate long apprenticeship.