What is the correct spelling for FACTERS?
This word (Facters) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACTERS
- am big
- are the back of
- are under obligation
- art inclined to think
- art indecorous
- art ones duty to
- asleep switch
- asleep the job
- asleep the switch
- at proper time
- backing the salt mines
- backing to salt mines
- facades Ditmar, removing one of the side curtains that she might see, with just a hint in his voice of a reverence she was too excited to notice, pointed out the stern and respectable facades of the twin Chippering mansions standing side by side.
- fates They then told him that they did not so much live by religion, as by the fates of fortune; and that since his lordship was willing to entertain them, they should be willing to serve him.
- fetters If my fortune had been inexhaustible, the Hanoverians might have held me in their silken fetters to the end of my days.
- fitters She envied the girls who knew stenography and typewriting, and those who were dressmakers and fitters and milliners, all of which trades necessitate long apprenticeship.
- flatters It is surely true that a woman's pride mounts the more one prays and flatters her; but whoever insults and dishonours her will often find her more tractable.
- fosters Soon after this the Fosters rose to go, but they waited sympathetically in the hall while Millicent lingered with Blake in the drawing-room.
- holding power