What is the correct spelling for FACTERYS?
This word (Facterys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACTERYS
- actress "Another actress," he said aloud, as he strode on with his jealous anger up to boiling-point, his face flushed, and his teeth set fast.
- factory If they tear it down, and build a horrid old factory there, I don't know what I'll do.
- Factories It is to be hoped that at a future time all working-men will become capitalists on a small scale, and when education and experience have been acquired, co-operative factories of working-men may succeed.
- Fractures They know that fractures or luxations of the spine are mortal, but not fractures of the skull; and they likewise know, from experience, in what parts of the body wounds prove fatal.
- factors In this case Dewey is departing from his own principles, by introducing non-experienced factors into his interpretation of experience.
- facts I want to hear facts, not accounts of your feelings.