What is the correct spelling for FACTOIRS?
This word (Factoirs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACTOIRS
- factory The Shelter and the Factory are but stepping-stones, which have this advantage, they give us time to look round and to see what there is in a man and what we can make of him.
- Factories Now, as the full moon rose, the sacrifices and games in honor of the gods of the under world were beginning, and now the workshops and factories had emptied themselves into the streets already astir for the festival of the dead, so every moment the road became more crowded.
- factors If there are twenty or thirty children and an efficient teacher we have the essential factors of a good school.
- actors Crazy, and yet voluntary, seems to have been the view she took of the girls; they were voluntary, but not responsible actors.
- facts And the main facts are true, far as they go; I can't say they aren't.
- are the back of
- art inclined to think
- art indecorous
- at proper time
- more enmeshed