What is the correct spelling for FACTPR?
This word (Factpr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACTPR
- fact As a matter of fact, I think I said it myself.
- factor The rapidity with which fighting in the air developed is shown by the fact that at the end of 1916 twenty new fighting squadrons were asked for on the Western Front; the establishment was increased to twenty-four machines per squadron, and by the end of the war even night-fighting squadrons were operating with considerable success and, had the war continued, would have proved a very important factor in air warfare.
- factory Aye, but shure ye'd have to get a factory to put it in!
- factors There are a good many factors in the problem.
- facts Now what were the facts?
- art inclined to think
- art indecorous
- obstinate persons