What is the correct spelling for FACTURE?
This word (Facture) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACTURE
- fact As a matter of fact, Alison had done so.
- factor Every time we come ashore we deliver them to his factor.
- factory We can do nothing to it except to foul it, which we do with every breath that we breathe, every fire that we make, every factory that we build.
- factual They are in great part responsible for the factual matter in this book.
- feature There is, however, one feature in a view of this planet which would immediately attract attention.
- fixture The frequency with which notes upon business and pleasure must fly across a city and a continent has done away, also, with the sealing-wax, whose definite, red, clear, oval was a fixture with our grandfathers, and which is still the only elegant, formal, and ceremonious way acknowledged in England, of sealing a letter.
- fracture The fracture can be led in any direction by keeping the iron just in front of it.
- future I felt as though I could not face the future without her.
- lecture So don't you take any more trouble about it," she ended, "and you needn't pay me for the lecture either."
- picture When he has finished his great picture.
- Factories If factories, then, produce less goods in nine hours than in ten, as is usually the case, there cannot, in the long run, be so much wages to receive.
- factors Or rather, the factors that made that total returned.
- art inclined to think