What is the correct spelling for FACTURES?
This word (Factures) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACTURES
- Factories But the fixed capital is nearly the same: some factories may have been burnt or pulled down; some machines may have become worn out, and have been replaced by new ones.
- Fractures It is very seldom necessary to give fractures of the ileum any special care.
- Lectures He did nothing in the higher school, but he gave lectures to the young ladies of the Selecta on the history of Art.
- factors When these feelings are appealed to by men who are intensely in earnest, and who are themselves convinced of the justice and wisdom of their course, they become very formidable factors in any political contest.
- pictures They are much more splendid than these, and have the most beautiful pictures, which I should like you to see."
- features He took it to the light, stared long and earnestly at the features.
- fixtures The native's comrade, he with the big-laugh fixtures, was short and stout, with a round face on the front side of a round head, set on top of a tight-built body.
- futures He is a politician and accustomed to draw cheques on rather distant futures.
- art inclined to think
- at proper time
- closed the deal
- hath name
- holding sway
- is of opinion