What is the correct spelling for FACUT?
This word (Facut) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACUT
- act The boy was caught in the act of trying to change one of the notes.
- acute Early recourse should be had to massage, but active movements are forbidden till all acute symptoms have disappeared.
- cut "Cut it out, Figgis.
- facade A look of great weariness seemed to flood Mukarrab Khan's face as he groped to find the facade of calm that protected him.
- faced He faced her, as if he had known the question must come and was prepared for it.
- faust Suspected of having written "Faust."
- ACCT International organization participation: ABEDA, ACCT (associate), AfDB, AFESD, AL, AMF, AMU, CCC, EBRD, ECA, FAO, G-77, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICC, ICFTU, ICRM, IDA, IDB, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, ILO, IMF, IMO, Intelsat, Interpol, IOC, IOM (observer), ISO, ITU, NAM, OAS (observer), OIC, OSCE (partner), UN, UNAVEM III, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNHCR, UNIDO, UPU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WToO, WTrO