What is the correct spelling for FACUTIES?
This word (Facuties) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FACUTIES
- fates "Really, the fates are more than kind.
- Faculties But he was not taken; the thread of life would not break, though memory was swept away, and all the powers and faculties of his mind were gone.
- factors These particles are considered to be essential factors in the intense but short-range forces that bind the nucleus together.
- facts "Excellenz, one must always look facts in the face.
- facades The chief structure, the Forum, was an enclosed court, decorated indeed by statues and girt with colonnades, but devoid of facades which could dominate a town.