What is the correct spelling for FACUUM?
This word (Facuum) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FACUUM
- acme If it seemed long to him, you may be certain Daireh thought it an age, and indeed he believed that mortal endurance had reached the acme of suffering, and that one more stroke must drive the soul from the body, some time before the last had cut into his palpitating flesh.
- facade I can see right through the whole facade I am becoming something else I am a turning into God – Vessel by nine inch nails
- fact You said you love me oh, and that's a fact And then you left me, said you felt trapped – Train in Vain by Dwight Yoakam
- factor Industry nut huggers acting like he ain't a factor/ Well Bruce Leroy we boutta show em who's the master – Gucci & Fendi by chamillionaire
- farm That you were just kiddin' me, you weren't really from the farm An' I told you, as you clawed out my eyes That I never really meant to do you any harm – ONE OF US MUST KNOW (Sooner or Later) by Bob Dylan
- fathom He said what If you went platinum, I'd just laugh at him That's not happening, that I can't fathom – Elevator by Eminem
- focus Then focus Roll this – Bring Our Boys by D12
- fugue Chopin as fugue -maker does not appear in a brilliant light.
- fume A pall of fume -laden smoke gathered above the range of purple hills, while Burl watched apathetically.
- gum By gum - what beauties!
- locum They were the gallant Governor and a clerical locum tenens who officiated during the chaplain's frequent absence in search of recreation or health.
- oakum He then lit another match, and held it to the soaked oakum on the deck, spear after spear being thrown, several of which he escaped as by a miracle.