What is the correct spelling for FACVTT?
This word (Facvtt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FACVTT
- caveat If a caveat is entered, liberty is given to attend and to oppose it, and the inquiry is held in the most convenient place.
- cavity Mea finally found water near-by in a stony cavity , forming as it were a little basin under the opposite rocks.
- cavort I've always yearned to go back and cavort over the campus in the fall when college opened; but not for me no more!
- covet While I admire you for this exhibition of trust in me, I have often wondered that your woman's curiosity did not covet the secret.
- facade The sloping sides of the mountain are densely wooded, especially that fronting the valley of Mount Welcome-towards which is presented a broad frowning facade , thickly clothed with a forest that appears primeval.
- fact In fact it is neither.
- factor Play the make up, fake up like max factor Be an actor, distractor – Hangout by urban dance squad
- fifty All that was near fifty years ago.
- gavotte But it ought, of course, to have the gavotte before.
- Caved Several of them were caved in frightfully, and it seemed certain that one or two of them must have been shattered and the splinters driven into the lung on that side.
- faked The guy that ran the rig had a hunch there was oil here if he went deep enough, but he knew the company wouldn't stick, so he faked the log of the well as long as he could, then he kept on drilling, against orders-refused to open his mail, for fear he'd find he was fired and the job called off.