What is the correct spelling for FACWE?
This word (Facwe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FACWE
- facade It is the same line of anxious and conscientious effort which I saw not long since on the forehead of one of the sweetest and truest singers who has visited us; the same which is so striking on the masks of singing women painted upon the facade of our Great Organ,-that Himalayan home of harmony which you are to see and then die, if you don't live where you can see and hear it often.
- face She did not look at Wilson's face then.
- fact What, in fact , do we talk about?
- factor I see now why the factor warned me against you!
- fagged The cripple cried, Before you're through You may get fagged , and if you do,- The angel superciliously- My transformed friend, don't think of me.
- fake Then a fake attack on Wagner's right, with Pope carrying the ball through on the left of center, brought the only score of the day.
- faked Not the realisation that that night of passion had been a faked thing on her part-a set-piece on a stage-touched him. He took, as he was guiltily aware, too little to it himself, beyond animal appetite, for him to dare judge of that.
- FAGS The two friends laughed at this ingenuous admission, and then Wraysford said, "Well, I'll have you; but mind, I'm awfully particular, and knock my fags about tremendously, don't I, Noll?"