What is the correct spelling for FAGGET?
This word (Fagget) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAGGET
- facet In falling, it had turned but half over, and then had slid down sideways, presenting to the climber a facet or sward nearly perpendicular and a dozen feet high.
- fact 5762. But in point of fact they fish to you?
- fagged They came slowly up the hill; the horses limping and fagged , the riders dusty and drooping.
- fanged The many-fanged snag barely had been avoided as it reached the upward limit of its rhythmic rising and falling.
- fidget Sit down and don't fidget .
- fidgety But even to the most self-indulgent this plan is impracticable; and so might it now be seen in Martin's heightened color and fidgety manner, and that even he was not as much at ease within as he wished to persuade himself he was.
- fogged If your home field was fogged in you were directed to another field.
- forget "Let me sleep-and let me forget .
- Flagged They were so, for they all were searching hungrily after a double-flagged bark, which they had caught the day before, but which had managed to escape from them in the night.
- faked It contained nothing new in the text, but with it there was a faked map, copied from Sverdrup, which was made to appear as though drawn by Eskimos.
- FAGGOTS If they begged for a few faggots to make a fire, they walked away with the whole woodstack.