What is the correct spelling for FAGO?
This word (Fago) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAGO
- ago He wiped his hands of me long ago . The strays of long ago, Are ya on the trail of buffalo? – Empty Saddles by Bing Crosby
- dago He knew that there was one appreciative ear in the mansion by the river that no amount of "dago fiddlin'" ever would charm and satisfy like his own voice with the banjo, or his little brown fiddle when it gave out the old foot-warming tunes.
- faro Its ruins occupy the crest of a rugged mountain, from which, and a signal tower that formerly stood on the summit, it receives its present name, Gibel al faro .
- iago The subsequent talk between Cassio and Iago about "reputation" is scarcely more than a repetition of what Falstaff said of "honour."
- sago 10. Sago Soup, Boiled Leg of Mutton, Caper Sauce, Stewed Potatoes, Canned Corn, Scalloped Oysters, with Cream Sauce, Celery and Lettuce Salad, Marmalade Fritters, Apple Custard, Cheese Cakes, Coffee.
- FAGS To appreciate it, you must understand that the highest form in the school-the sixth-were regarded by the fags and other subordinate classes with an inexpressible reverence and terror. And the swept up the fags And the local rags. – April the 14th, Part I by Gillian Welch
- Fargo For instance, you know all about the Wells Fargo money shipments, and there are men around here who'd pay big for what you could tell them. We're two hundred miles from Fargo And we tune into the radio – Bug Rain by looper