What is the correct spelling for FAGTIE?
This word (Fagtie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAGTIE
- agate Excuse me, monsieur; but all canes haven't an agate head cut like this one.
- facade But behind that fair facade I'm afraid she's rather odd – Belle by disney
- fact Throwing down the truth, as a matter of fact. We do it with style. We do it with tact. – Taste and See (remix) by newsboys
- factor 'Cause things change And jealousy becomes a factor Best friends at your wife's house Tryin' to mack her – Thugs Get Lonely Too by 2Pac Featuring Nate Dogg
- fade But thy eternal summer shall not fade Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest; Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade, When in eternal lines to time thou growest: – Shakespeare's Sonnet XVIII. by Unknown Author
- fagin It would easily have made him beautiful if he had been merely squalid; if he had been a Jew of the Fagin type.
- fake It was me, can`t you see` I ain`t no fake I`m good old reliable Jake – Good Old Reliable Jake by Unknown Author
- fakir If you think, and think rightly, the fakir does not get you.
- fast I could see her moving fast , though so far away.
- faster Months and years went by, faster than I could suppose possible.
- fat His face would grow more fat each night, till one eye could be seen, then two, and then his whole round face.
- fate He said that we could not escape our fate .
- fated But it was not fated that even for those forty minutes the body of the Custos Vaughan should be permitted to rest in peace.
- fatigue The fatigue , and more than all the worry of mind about you, brought on a severe nervous fever.
- fatty Pure sugar is highly nutritious, adding to the fatty tissue of the body; but it is not easy of digestion.
- fete I do not speak of a fete of the very simplest possible character, my dear superintendent.
- fictive The primal flush of triumph which had saturated the American's humor on this signal success, proved but fictive and transitory when inquiry of the station attendants educed the information that the two earliest trains to be obtained were the 5:09 for Dunkerque and the 5:37 for Ostend.
- finite No, Trent, there are other and more worthy things among the moral constituents of which I spoke; and in our finite nature, the more we preoccupy ourselves with the bewildering complexity of external apparatus which science places in our hands, the less vigour have we left for the development of the holier purposes of humanity within us.
- fogged "It's all been a lie," the woman declared her cigarette-fogged voice shrill.
- forte In the second room stood an upright piano forte -the manufacture, as well as the property, of Monsieur Langevin.
- fugitive Had he, by any chance, traced the fugitive countess to my doors?
- fugue He was composing, too, at a time when piano music was well nigh strangled by excess of ornament, when acrobats were kings, when the Bach Fugue and Beethoven Sonata lurked neglected and dusty in the memories of the few.
- gate "That gate looks as if it had stood a lot of that kind of boy's play, and I guess it's good for a lot more," says he.
- Fogies He's gone and plopped himself down with all those old fogies around the fire!
38 words made from the letters FAGTIE
3 letter words made from FAGTIE:aft, age, ate, eat, eft, eta, fag, fat, fig, fit, gat, get, iga, ige, tag, tai, tea, teg, tia, tie.
5 letter words made from FAGTIE:faget, fetig, gaite.
4 letter words made from FAGTIE:faig, fate, fati, feat, fega, feig, fiat, gait, gate, gati, geta, gift, taef, taei, taig.