What is the correct spelling for FAIFILED?
This word (Faifiled) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FAIFILED
- afield He is just a trifle foolhardy, is Stanninghame, in knocking about so far afield alone, and a shade of anxiety steals over the speaker's face.
- airfield He drove out to the airfield and took off in a Whirling Duck for Fearing Island.
- baffled Joe Pollard had baffled officers of the law before, and he would do it again.
- defiled Innocent-but defiled, disgraced; innocent as the Lord Jesus was of the sins for which He died; but you can not save what you have destroyed.
- fabled John Cabot had once been as far as Mecca or its neighborhood, where he had seen the caravans that came across the Desert of Arabia from the fabled East.
- failed His heart failed him.
- field It is the face of a lad who could not stay at home when he thought he was needed in the field.
- rifled Wallace felt that he was passing through the country in which his Marion had been rifled of her life; and as he moved along, nature all around seemed to have partaken of her death.
- Availed Heroic courage availed nothing.